Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Check out the video montage of David's life on Youtube!

My good friend, Kyle Dolbear, put together the following video montage of David's life. Many of you saw it at the service but for those of you who missed it here it is. Just click on the link below:

David's Video Montage

Today has been a quiet day. Dan went back to school, Chris is still hanging around, we had breakfast at Dave's Diner in honor of David, and we cleaned the house. I went for a motorcycle ride just to clear my head. We are finally getting a chance to read all the cards and notes people have been sending us.

At David's memorial service Doug encouraged everyone to take a few minutes and jot us a note and share how David impacted your life or a story you remember. I hope many of you take an opportunity to do so. Please use this blog or Facebook.

We are starting to hear stories of how God is using David's memorial service in people's lives. I am looking forward to sharing them with you!

4 comments:

  1. I miss you guys!! Thanks for having us stay at your house this weekend. I hope we can see you soon, maybe thanksgiving or something!!!
    Rachel Keppeler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Warren. Thank You so much for posting all of this. I was working with Kim to try and come visit David but, unfortunately I was too late. I miss spending time with David at Fay-El in the mornings. I'll never forget all of the laughs we shared and fun times at Fay-El. Now, with all of these postings you have put on here, I can see a lot that I have missed and it brings back old memories and familiar phrases and jokes that David used to share with me. He will be missed. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to meet you and your wife briefly in Stella's that one morning.

    -Jason Spencer(or as David called me, Jason Giambi.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved having you as neighbors on Candy Lane and have many fond memories of your family. As Jack and I remember David, we recall a young boy who showed his entrepreneurial spirit at a young age selling golf balls in the neighborhood, could enact an exciting 9 innings in the back yard, and would always find his way home after being out on one of his walks despite his lack of sight. And, David always had something funny or profound to say during our pre or post small group meetings. He touched all of us.
    You are an amazing, faith-filled and beautiful family. We are praying for all of you as you face some tough days ahead. God bless, Liz and Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Warren and Brenda,
    Our prayers have been with you and the entire family in these days. Thank you for sharing that video of David's life. His life touched many and will continue to touch many. We will continue to lift you up in these days. Love, Tom and Mary Keppeler

    ReplyDelete